Friday, May 7, 2021

What I Start

Free will and sovereignty 
This should be all that I need
Focus not on outside things
But on what brings inner peace
Other women's boyfriends, no
That will never lead to growth
If he wanted me, he'd go
To me his love he would show
Reoccurring theme with me
Work so hard for mere pennies
Saturn will not grant reprieve 
I must do things differently 
Hard to change this energy
Of these dark things I believe
That to be is not enough
Sit down, go away, shut up
You're not worthy of my love
Chase it, buy it, push and shove
I don't want to live this way
I won't take this to my grave
Promised God I'd learn this time
Angels, soul mates, friends of mine
I'll do right by all my signs
To my soul I will be kind
I will look for my north star
Be it foggy, cold, and dark
I am guided by my heart
And will finish what I start